Wednesday, July 16, 2014

In the Casa de Amancio



I have walked by this very nice place on several occasions, and have had a few cafés or Kas de Limón on their terrace. But since I'm finishing out my "albergue-free camino" (not exactly true but pretty close) I decided to spend my last night about ten km from the cathedral in the Casa de Amancio.

Here's the view out my window 

So I am quite content. I'll have a good homemade dinner (I've been told the food is a notch above the regular camino gruel) and be up bright and early for the last ten or twelve km into the pilgrims office and cathedral. 

Lots of good thinking time today. Even with the large numbers there's plenty of alone time and plenty of quiet time. 


Tomorrow Santiago!  


1 comment:

  1. I have checked and read your blog you are sharing information about Idea lottery. I want to know about idea lottery winner 2018 please tell me the details. Thanks
    Idea company lucky draw

    ReplyDelete